It is our fundamental responsibility to ensure the security of our fans for all 2018 games. The new measures we have adopted are well-known and implemented in other outdoor stadiums and amphitheatres in Montreal and elsewhere in North America. The Alouettes will constantly review its processes to ensure optimal access to the stadium in the face of the new policies to minimize any inconvenience to our fans.
- All spectators are subject to a visual inspection and all bags must be opened for verification. In addition, all spectators will be checked with a metal detector.
- There will be two lines at each of the three entrances to the stadium: the first line will be for fans with no bag or a transparent bag that conforms to the approved size limit. The 2nd line will be for fans with a bag or purse.
- Bags are authorized up to a maximum size of 51 X 33 X 23 cm (20 X 13 X 9 inches) or a volume of 30 litres.
- It is strictly prohibited to enter with alcoholic drinks either in their original container or in any alternate container.
- So that you won’t be burdened with your cooler (after the tailgate) or other items, a free bag check is now offered at the tailgate near the Park Avenue entrance.
We strongly suggest that fans arrive 90 minutes before the start of the game in order to avoid lengthy lineups. The recommended method of transport to McGill’s stadium is the free shuttle buses offered by the STM (Metro Square Victoria-OACI and McGill). Please take note Docteur Penfield avenue will be closed to westbound traffic between Peel and Pine for an undetermined period of time. Before each game, you can check details on weather and traffic, see exclusive videos, and even book a photo with a cheerleader on the web at the Game Day page presented by Telus.
Our focus remains above all to offer the best experience possible for all our fans in a secure environment adapted to the realities of today’s world.