The Montreal AlouettesCheerleaders take pride in being an integral part of the community. As part of our community outreach program, our cheer team members are available for a variety of community appearances.
The following guidelines will assist you with your appearance request:
- Cheers appearance requests must be received in writing at least 4 weeks prior to the event date.
- Parking must be available close to venue.
- Charity appearances are limited to two hours in length.
- Most appearances occur inside the Greater Montreal Area. However, should an appearance request be outside the GMA, accommodations and/or travel arrangements should be taken care of by the event organizer.
- Preference is given to events that include direct interaction with children, charity fundraisers, school perseverance and amateur football.
- Unless cleared by the Montreal Alouettes no athletic functions with physical risk.
- Community services are non-paid appearances.
- Use of Montreal Alouettes name, logos and trademarks and/or any advertising that implies the support or sponsorship of any event by the Montreal Alouettes or the CFL, must be approved in writing by the head office. Before promoting an appearance please check with the Community Relations Department for acceptable practices. Use of logos is generally not allowed. This policy applies to print, radio and television.
Contact fort more info or pubic appearance request:
Sidney Ginchereau SGinchereau@alouettesdemontreal.com