2019 Alouettes Family Clinics
Sunday June 16 from 8.30AM to 12PM at McGill Stadium, Montreal
• Saturday July 6 from 8.30AM to 12PM at Telus stadium, Quebec
• Saturday August 31 from 8.30AM to 12PM at CEPSUM, Montreal
The Montreal Alouettes are proud to present the Alouettes Family Clinics. The goal of the clinics is to teach safe tackling to parents with the help of certified coaches and Alouettes players, all the while introducing football to children in a fun and safe atmosphere, in collaboration with the universities of Laval, McGill and Montréal.
Reasons to attend
- Non-contact and age-appropriate – perfect for beginners
- Meet and greet with Alouettes Players
- Opportunity to learn the basics of football and fuel a passion for the sport
- It’s free!
Registration is totally free. No experience is required; boys and girls are welcome. Shirts and gifts will be given. The only pieces of equipment needed (for parents and children) are a pair of running shoes and sports clothes.
How it works
- Children will be divided into various groups and will have to execute different drills to develop motor skills such as throwing, catching, running and kicking.
- Certified coaches and Als players will teach parents the basics of football as well as the new techniques of safe tackling.
Your participation includes: tshirts for you and your child, prizes, contests, autographed player cards and many other gifts for your children!
Olivier Turcotte – Amateur Football Projects Supervisor
514-787-2752 – email@example.com
|In collaboration with|