THE FAMILY CLINICS WILL BE BACK IN SUMMER 2019
The Montreal Alouettes and Subway are proud to present the Alouettes Family Clinics. The goal of the clinics is to teach safe tackling to parents with the help of certified coaches and Alouettes players, all the while introducing football to children in a fun and safe atmosphere, in collaboration with the Université Laval Rouge et Or, McGill Redmen and Université de Montréal Carabins.
Reasons to attend :
- Non-contact and age-appropriate – perfect for beginners
- Meet and greet with Alouettes Players
- Opportunity to learn the basics of football and fuel a passion for the sport
- It’s free!
Alouettes players taught football to children aged 6 to 13, while parents were taught by other Als players and certified coaches from Quebec Football Federation. Registration was totally free. No experience was required; boys and girls were welcomed. Shirts and gifts have been given. The only pieces of equipment needed (for parents and children) were a pair of running shoes and sports clothes.
How it works:
- Children will be divided into various groups and will have to execute different drills to develop motor skills such as throwing, catching, running and kicking.
- Certified coaches and Als players will teach parents the basics of football as well as the new techniques of safe tackling.
Your participation includes: tshirts for you and your child, prizes, contests, autographed player cards and many other gifts for your children!
Amateur Football Projects Supervisor
|Presented by||In collaboration with|