The Montreal Alouettes are very active in fulfilling donation requests from charitable and non- profit organizations to assist with their fundraising efforts. While the Alouettes recognize a commitment to charitable concerns, the volume of donation requests we receive on an annual basis has required us to limit the amount of events/organizations we can help.
Procedure for donation requests
If you are interested in requesting a donation for your event, please follow the procedures listed below:
Please submit your request eight weeks prior to the event and allow four weeks for a reply.
- All requests must be indicated:
- The name of the organization
- The date is was created
- Your charitable organization’s number or GST number
- Your organization’s mandate/mission
- List the beneficiary of the proceeds
- Please include the date of the event, an explanation of the fundraising event and the contact information along with the telephone number of a designated person in charge.
All requests must be submitted with the donation form:
– By email to email@example.com
– By fax to 514-787-2565
– Or mailed to
ATTN: DONATION REQUESTS Montreal Alouettes Football Club Community Relations Department 1260 University, Bureau 100 Montreal, Qc, H3B 3B9
The Montreal Alouettes Football Club supports registered and not-for-profit groups throughout Montreal and Quebec. Please note that priority will be given to:
- Preventing early school leaving at the elementary and secondary level
- Minor football
Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate requests for families or individuals as well as pledges and multi-year requests.
Click here to download the donation request form