Ticket Exchange Program (can only be applied for the nine regular season CFL games)
Season ticket members are now able to exchange their tickets to games they will not be able to attend. This provides flexibility for our season ticket members and ensures that their tickets do not go unused. Please see the terms and conditions below to take advantage of the ticket exchange program.
Steps to follow:
- Determine the games you want to exchange.
- Contact your account manager or call (514) 787-2525 at least 72 hours before the game you are exchanging.
- We will process your exchange and send you e-tickets for you to print for your new game.
- Please note that the barcode on your originally issued ticket(s) will be de-activated in our system and will not be accepted on game day. Only the new e-ticket(s) will have valid barcodes.
Rules and Regulations:
- Only regular season CFL games can be exchanged;
- You can exchange a maximum of three games per season;
- Parking passes cannot be exchanged and are non-refundable;
- New exchanged tickets cannot be personalized;
- Once a ticket from the season ticket package is exchanged, it cannot be re-exchanged;
- Tickets cannot be carried over to the following season;
- Only season tickets can be exchanged. This excludes VIP tables, Club 55, suites and marquises;
- Unused tickets cannot be exchanged once the game has been played;
- Exchanges are based upon availability; restrictions may apply to specific games. If any games become restricted for a season ticket exchange, you will be advised by e-mail.
- Although we will do our best to make an exchange for the same section or category, availability is not guaranteed;
- Tickets are exchanged on a ticket-for-ticket basis.