Thanks to the Priority List, fans who want to become season ticket members for the first time in 2019 will get to choose their seats before they are accessible to the public.
Sign up now to get the best seats and to be part of the lucky ones who have access to the presale of the 2018 playoff game (if applicable). It’s easy! All you must do is leave a $50 deposit (nonrefundable) by seat that you wish to reserve for next year.
This deposit is only applicable for new season ticket member buyers. Evidently, if you are already a member, your name is already assigned to the Priority List.
How to sign-up:
- Sign-up to the Priority List and leave a $50 deposit for each seat (nonrefundable);
- The amount of your deposit will then be deducted from your bill following the purchase of your season membership;
- You will then benefit from the exclusive presale for the 2018 playoff game (if applicable);
- You will receive free tickets for the last home game of the season (28th of October);
- An Alouettes representative will contact you during the presale period, October and November 2018.
Does signing up to the 2019 season Priority List cost anything?
Yes, a deposit of $50 per seat (nonrefundable) is requested of new members.
What then happens with my deposit?
The deposit will remain in your Alouettes account so that you may profit from the presale. The amount of your deposit will then be deducted from your purchase of the season membership.
Why should I sign up to the season member’s Priority List?
- It guarantees access to the best available spots before they are officially offered;
- It permits to benefit from the exclusive presale for the 2018 playoff game (if applicable)
- It gives access to free tickets for our last 2018 home game (in the Bronze category and according to the number of deposits)
What happens if I do not purchase my season ticket membership during the priority presale?
If you do not take advantage of the priority presale, you can still purchase your season membership and take advantage of your deposit. However, to take advantage of the presale of the 2018 playoff game, you must have purchased your 2019 membership.
What happens if I do not purchase a 2019 season membership?
The deposit will be available for purchase of tickets during the 2019 season.
When will I be contacted regarding the 2019 season memberships?
An Alouettes representative will contact you during the presale destined to the Priority List members (October and November). As to allow an easy follow-up, please assure to keep your personal information up-to-date (address, telephone number, e-mail, etc.) on your Account Manager or by phone at 514 787-2525.
Can this deposit be reimbursed?
No, however the deposit can be used towards purchase of tickets during the 2019 season.
Should I sign-up for the Priority List if I am already a season ticket member and I wish to add new season tickets to my account?
No. You must proceed to your Account Manager or contact one of our representatives at 514 787-2525.