2021 : Signed with the Alouettes on June 30
2018 : Signed as a free agent by the Indianapolis Colts on Aug 2
2018 : Signed as an undrafted free agent by the Seattle Seahawks on May 7
2021: Played 5 games including 2 starts in his first season with the Alouettes
2020 : Played 3 games in the XFL for Houston
2019: Played in the AAF for 6 games, starting 4 of them
2018 : Attended NFL training camps before eventually being released before he appeared in a game
2016 (Senior): Named honorable mention All-Mountain West by vote of coaches and media… played in all 13 games and started 10 at left tackle… Rams’ offensive line allowed just 1.0 sacks per game, a number that ranked 8th in the country… Colorado State’s offense ranked 12th in the country in passing efficiency, 31st in rushing offense. 28th in scoring offense and 30th in total offense… behind the Rams’ offensive line, quarterback Nick Stevens ranked fifth in the country and first in the Mountain West with a 171.3 passer efficiency rating… blocked for three primary running backs whom all had 90+ rush attempts on the season, and a combined 2,199 total yards… Rams’ offense ranked fourth in the country in Red Zone offense with a 94.3% success rate, and 38th in the country with a 59.1% 4th down conversion percentage… the offensive line allowed just one sack in the final six games of the season.
- Helped block for 569 total yards of total offense, including 245 on the ground, in a 47-21 win over UNC (Sept. 17)
- Blocked for 369 yards of total offense against Minnesota (Sept. 24), the most that the 35th ranked defense in FBS had allowed at that point of the season
- Blocked for quarterback Collin Hill’s career-high 370 passing yards against Wyoming (Oct. 1)
- Helped block for 464 yards of total offense against a Utah State defense that ranked 29th in the country in yards allowed (Oct. 8)
- The Rams became just the second team this season to rush for 100+ yards against Boise State (Oct. 15), with 184 total yards on the ground
- At Air Force (Nov. 12), blocked for a 300-yard passer in Nick Stevens, 200-yard receiver in Michael Gallup and 100-yard rusher in Dalyn Dawkins, the first such game in CSU history
- Blocked for a trio of 100-yard running backs against New Mexico (Nov. 19), a game in which the Rams also posted a season-high 576 yards of total offense
- The Rams scored 63 points and put up 507 yards of total offense against a San Diego State defense that came into the game ranked eighth in the country in total defense and averaged 16.9 points allowed per game (Nov. 26)
- Blocked for a season-high 600 yards of total offense in the Famous Idaho Potato Bowl (Dec. 22), including a school-record 265 receiving yards for Bisi Johnson and a career-high 445 passing yards for quarterback Nick Stevens
2015 (Junior): Started nine games at left tackle… Helped block for an offense that ranked third in the Mountain West with 417.0 yards per game, and was among the nation’s leaders for tackles for loss allowed (4.58 per game; 12th), sacks allowed (1.17 per game; 15th), third-down conversions (45.0 percent, 23rd), fourth-down conversions (62.5 percent, 24th), first downs (22.58 per game, 35th) and red-zone offense (87.5 percent, 38th).
- Made way for a season-high 325 rushing yards in a win over UNLV (11/14).
- Blocked for quarterback Nick Stevens’ career-high 310-yard performance in the NOVA Home Loans Arizona Bowl vs. Nevada (12/29).
2014 (Sophomore): Appeared in 12 of 13 games, starting two (at Boise State on 9/6, vs. UC Davis on 9/13) at left tackle for the injured Ty Sambrailo and one at left guard (vs. Wyoming on 10/25)… Also played on the Rams’ field goal unit.
- Saw his first action of the season against Colorado (8/29) when Ty Sambrailo left the game with a knee injury… Helped CSU rush for 266 yards on the ground, tied for the most by CSU in the Rocky Mountain Showdown.
- Helped the Rams rack up 676 yards of total offense in his first career start, against UC Davis (9/13), third-most in CSU single-game history.
- Filled in at left guard in a win against defending Mountain West Mountain Division champion Utah State (10/18) after Mason Myers left the game with a knee injury.
2013 (Freshman): Made his collegiate debut against Air Force (11/30), playing as a backup offensive lineman.
2012 (Redshirt): Redshirted during his first collegiate season.