The purpose of this new loyalty program, in collaboration with Football Québec, is to support and promote football in the province in a healthy and safer way. The program is designed for Benjamin, Cadet but also Atom, Mosquito and Peewee teams (Ages 6-13). The teams participating in this program are committed to promoting the values of Attitude, Learning and Safety. The Alouettes will reward these teams in different ways to thank them for instilling the values and philosophy of the Alouettes in their young players.
2019 registrations are closed, thank you to participating teams!
Participating teams will receive:
- Montréals Stickers on players’ helmets
- Montréals Patch to put on practice jersey
- Official contract of commitment signed by Patrick Boivin
- Souvenir Certificate
- Official Certification Banner
- Alouettes players appearance in practice – in the form of a draw
- Players Cards and videos
- Awards: Attitude, Learning, Safety
- Exclusive reserved spots for parents at the Alouettes Family Clinics
- Parent’s Guide
Coaches will have access to several resources through the new Certification website where multiple online tutorials will appear as well as the Coaches’ Guide which included football drills for each position and information on nutrition, leadership, season management, etc. Coaches will also be invited to Youth Coaches’ Day, and have the opportunity to discuss and share ideas with Alouettes coaches during a Q & A session