Must be at least 18 years of age at the time of the auditions, February 23rd 2019
We are looking for energetic and dynamic girls and boys with an outgoing personality.
We do not have specific physical criteria however well-groomed appearance is required.
- Must have a strong dance background
- From February 25th until October 28th, you must be available for one practice per week on Mondays at 8:30 p.m. to 11:00 p.m at the Montreal ProGym. Starting from November 4th, you must be available for two practices per week (dates and hours will be confirmed later).
- Must be level 4, 5 or 6
- From February 25th until October 28th, you must be available for one practice per week on Mondays at 8 p.m. to 10 p.m at the Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville Gym des Flames All-Stars. Starting from November 4th, you must be available for two practices per week (dates and hours will be confirmed later).
Still interested? We have answers to your questions
Answers to your questions
↓Are there any age requirements?(Plus d’infos)
↓Are there any height and weight requirements?(Plus d’infos)
↓What type of time commitment is required if chosen?(Plus d’infos)
From February 25th until October 28th: 2h30 of practice per week.
Starting from November 4th: 5h of practice per week.
You must also be available November 21st to the 25th to travel to Calgary for the Grey Cup.
Everyone must be present at all home games 3 hours before kick off. Taking part in promotional activities is voluntary and each event is booked depending on individual availability. See the 2019 game schedule
↓Do we receive compensation?(Plus d’infos)
2019 Rules and Regulations
If you would like to audition, please complete the form below and be present on February 23rd 2019 at the Saint-Jean-Vianney College.
8:30 am to 12:00 pm : Stunters
12:30 pm to 4:00 pm : Dancers
February 23rd is the only date available to audition for the 2019 season.
- Don’t forget:
- Bring a current picture
- Bring identification paper with photo
- Bring $20 (application fee)
- Girls: bra top and fitting pants
- Boys: t-shirt and sports pants
- Wear dance, cheer or running shoes
- Bring a bottle of water
- Bring a lunch and snacks
- BE ON TIME