As you probably know by now,the Canadian Football League announced recently that the city of Winnipeg was chosen to host a possible 2020 season in the form of a hub city without spectators. Evidently, this officially means that you will not be using your season memberships this year, and just as we did a few weeks ago for the cancellation of the first 4 games, we have different compensation options available.
OPTION A – Conserve your 2021 membership using your credit
The amount you paid for your 2020 membership has been transferred onto your 2021 season membership.
→ This means that since your 2020 membership was paid full, your membership for 2021 is already paid for, no hassle, no fuss!
By choosing this option, you’ll also be entitled to the following perks:
• A price freeze on your membership for 2021
• A 15% bonus on the value of your credit*. This bonus will only applicable towards the purchase of additional individual game tickets or seat upgrades for 2021 regular-season games. It will not be applicable towards 2021 season membership renewals. Please note that this credit is not redeemable for cash nor refundable. Simply contact your account manager when you decide to use it.
• We will double your member discount for purchase at the official Alouettes store (valid online until October 31, 2020)
→ You still have a balance owing for the 2021 membership. Simply log into your portal in order to pay your balance.
To confirm this is the option you want to choose, simply head over to your Alouettes portail to complete your confirmation for your 2021 season membership by following these simple steps:
Step 1 : Log into your Alouettes portal using the email associated to your Alouettes account
Step 2 : On your dashboard, you will have an order to be paid related to your 2021 membership. Simply click on it
Step 3: Follow the instructions to process your payment. Opt to pay your balance owing in full or use one of our interest-free payment plans.
FOREVER AN ALOUETTE AUTOMATIC RENEWAL PROGRAM
If you are in the Forever an Alouette program and have an outstanding balance, the amount left to pay will be spread out over your monthly payments (between October 1st, 2020 and September 1st, 2021)
OPTION B – To discuss with your account manager:
• Make a donation to the Alouettes Foundation
• Get a full refund of the 2020 season
*If you choose to get a refund, please allow for up to 30 business days to process your request if you paid with a credit card, and 30-60 days if you paid by cheque.