Welcome! Thank you for your support as an Alouettes season ticket member! Be sure to visit this page throughout the year for important info and the latest member news.
Need information? Your Account Manager is there for you!
Or simply visit your Alouettes portal!
Your 2020 member card
You’ll be receiving your 2020 Alouettes member card in a few weeks. Your card will come loaded with all your season tickets, so you no longer have to worry about paper tickets for each game.
Use your member card to get discounts at the stadium
Buying Alouettes merch or snacks for your gang on game day? Don’t forget to show your member card at permanent food stands and at the team stores to get a 15% to 20% discount*, depending on your recognition level.
*15% discount (Rookie, Starter, Veteran), 20% discount (Star, Legend, Hall of Fame).
Applicable at Percival Molson Stadium only. Does not apply to alcoholic beverages. Certain conditions apply.
Manage your season ticket membership online
You can manage your season ticket memberships online through your Alouettes Portal. Simply follow these simple steps to get started.
Step 1 – Activate your account
To activate your account, first go to portail.montrealalouettes.com, then click on FIRST TIME USER and enter your email address.
You will receive an email allowing you to create your password.
Step 2 – Login
Enter your email address and your newly created password on the homepage of your Alouettes portal.
Once you’re logged in, you will arrive on the DASHBOARD page.
Step 3 – Discover the Dashboard page
Once you’re on the DAHSBOARD page, click on the TICKET MANAGER tab to see a list of all the upcoming games. Click on VIEW DETAILS to view details about the game and the number of tickets you have for that specific game.
Can’t make it to the game? Don’t let your tickets go to waste
- ↓ Transfer your tickets (Plus d’infos)
- To transfer your tickets for a game:
- Login into your account on the Alouettes Portal. Click on the DETAILS button for the game of your choice
- Once you’re on the details page for that game, click on the TRANSFER button
- Select the tickets you want to transfer
- Enter the information of the person you want to transfer your tickets to in the TRANSFER TO section, then press CONFIRM.
Should you want to get your tickets back, you have the option to cancel the transfer and get them back by clicking the RECLAIM button.
- ↓ Exchange your tickets (Plus d’infos)
- You can exchange unused tickets for seat upgrades or additional tickets for the games that best fit your schedule*.
Simply call your account manager and he’ll take care of it for you.
*For a maximum of 3 regular-season games.
- ↓ Resell your tickets (Plus d’infos)
- Through our new and improved resale platform, you can put your unused tickets up for sale in just a few clicks. It allows for fast and secure transactions between fans.
Step 1: Log into your Alouettes Portal account
Step 2: Click on the TICKET MANAGER tab
Step 3: Select the game you cannot attend and click on VIEW DETAILS
Step 4: Click on SELL
Once you have confirmed that you wish to sell your tickets, they will be available on our ticket resale platform. If your tickets are sold, you will get a credit to your account. If they aren’t sold 48 hours before the game, they will automatically be transferred back to your account.
If you have any further questions or require any information, please contact your account manager.
We wish you a great 2020 season!