The Alouettes are giving you the opportunity to experience what is sure to be an explosive encounter! Watch the Als take on the REDBLACKS in Ottawa on Wednesday, July 19 with the “Alouettes Fan Trip.” Come make some noise in enemy territory!
It’s a unique opportunity to support your favourite players as they go up against the reigning champs!
The Alouettes Fan Trip includes:
- Return bus: Montreal to Ottawa;
- Pregame field access;
- One (1) ticket for the game between the REDBLACKS and the Alouettes (behind the Alouettes players’ bench);
- One (1) t-shirt commemorating the event;
- A meal with the players and coaching staff in Otto’s Club at TD Place after the game.
Price: $149 per person (+ tax)
Schedule of events for Wednesday, July 19 (subject to change):
- 1:30 p.m.: Rendez-vous at the Alouettes office in downtown Montreal;
- 2:00 p.m.: Depart by bus for Ottawa;
- 2:30 p.m.: Possible stop at Fairview Pointe-Claire Shopping Centre;
- 4:30 p.m.: Arrive at TD Place in Ottawa;
- 5:45 p.m.: Sideline access to watch warm-ups;
- 7:00 p.m.: Kickoff for the game between the REDBLACKS and the Alouettes;
- 10:00 p.m.: Meal with Alouettes players in Otto’s Club at TD Place;
- 11:00 p.m.: Depart for Montreal by bus;
- 12:30 a.m.: Possible stop at Fairview Pointe-Claire Shopping Centre;
- 1:00 a.m.: Arrive at the Alouettes office in downtown Montreal.
The list of prohibited items at TD Place is available HERE. Professionals camera or a camera with a lens of 6 inches or more are forbidden. Umbrellas are permitted into the venue but must remain closed at all times.
ACT QUICKLY! PLACES ARE LIMITED!
To register, please click on the ”Purchase” button below. You will then be directed to Account Manager to provide your details and pay your registration fee. Your credit card payment will finalize the transaction and confirm your spot.