For the second consecutive year, the Alouettes are organizing The Alouettes’ Fan Plane presented by Budweiser for the game taking place on Saturday, August 19 at 4:00 p.m. in Toronto. Come aboard our chartered plane and bring the Montreal spirit to BMO Field!
Great memories and explosive game guaranteed.
The Alouettes’ Fan Plane presented by Budweiser includes:
- Return flight: Montreal to Toronto on a chartered airplane;
- Return bus: Toronto Pearson airport to BMO Field;
- Event’s t-shirt;
- Lunch with fans at BMO Field’s Tunnel Club;
- Pre-game field access;
- One (1) ticket located behind the Alouettes’s players bench for the game against the Argonauts.
Price: $299 per person (+ tax)
Schedule of events for Saturday, August 19 (subject to change):
- 9:00 a.m.: Rendez-vous at Mirabel airport (11,600 Louis-Bisson Street, Mirabel). It’s your responsibility to get to Mirabel airport;
- 11:00 a.m.: Depart Mirabel airport;
- 1:10 p.m.: Arrive at BMO Field and lunch at the Tunnel Club;
- 3:00 p.m.: Sideline access to watch warm-ups;
- 4:00 p.m.: Kickoff for the game between the Argonauts and the Alouettes;
- Approximately 7:30 p.m.: Rendez-vous at the bus (30 minutes after the game’s conclusion) – travel to Toronto Pearson airport;
- 8:30 p.m.: Snacks and drinks with the players at Toronto Pearson airport;
- 10:00 p.m.: Depart Toronto Pearson airport;
- 11:00 p.m.: Arrive at Mirabel airport.
Menu at BMO Field’s Tunnel Club
- Pull pork sandwiches
- BBQ sausages
- Chicken breast with salsa panni
- Homestyle slaw
- Roasted corn on cob
- Apple cobbler
- Domestic beers
The list of prohibited items at BMO Field can be found HERE.
Thank you to all the fans who will be flying aboard the Alouettes’ Fan Plane presented by Budweiser !