Tailgate with BBQ Quebec
The Montreal Alouettes and BBQ Québec are teaming-up to give football fans barbecue experiences at all pre-game tailgates at Percival-Molson Memorial Stadium, starting with the June 22 home game against the Saskatchewan Roughriders.
BBQ Québec and its founder Max Lavoie’s reputation has been firmly established since the company’s launch a few years ago. The BBQ Québec team has been at the NFL’s Kansas City Chiefs’ tailgates, on television and radio, and where barbecues are sold throughout Quebec. Their recipes and techniques are the envy of amateur barbecuers throughout North America.
Two-and-a-half hours before kickoff at each home game, BBQ Québec will be at Mont-Royal park located between the stadium and Park Avenue.For only $35, fans will enjoy a BBQ meal inspired by the theme of the game with Max Lavoie himself, a few drinks and a ticket to the game. Tickets are only available in presale. No tickets will be sold at the tailgate.
By purchasing an Alouettes Tailgate package, football fans receive one ticket to the game in section Q2 along with a ticket for the pre-game BBQ Québec experience.
Here are themes for the season. Click on the game of your choice to buy your tickets.
- Thursday, June 22, 2017: The Classic Tailgate
- Thursday, July 6, 2017: BBQ 101 – 10 meals towards happiness
- Friday, July 14, 2017: Vive la France!
- Friday, August 11, 2017: Pride Montreal Tailgate
- Thursday, August 24, 2017: BBQ Contre le cancer / BBQ Against Cancer
- Thursday, August 31, 2017: Student Tailgate
- Sunday, September 17, 2017: Armed Forces Tailgate – Steak Challenge
- Monday, October 9, 2017: Autumn Tailgate
- Sunday, October 22, 2017: Open BBQ