Tired of watching movies and TV series all day? Here are five ideas of things to do to keep you busy and happy!
- Clear out your closet
- Get your body moving!
- Start a new morning or night routine
- Test out new recipes!
- Reorganize your place!
Start off with by washing and putting away all your clothes. Now, it’s time to do some sorting. Do you really need every single item that’s in your wardrobe? We often hold on to items that don’t fit us or that we just don’t love anymore, and we forget that we still have them! Well… these items could make some people in need happy!
My favourite technique: take one item at a time and ask myself: “Have I worn this item in the last year? Does it still fit?” If the answer to either one of these questions is NO, in the “to give away” pile it goes!
If you hesitate, give it away 😉
There are millions of ways we can train without going to the gym. YouTube is our best friends when we are stuck at home since there are all kinds of videos: HIIT, aerobics, no equipment strength training, yoga … and so much more! It’s also easy to go for a walk or a run outside. The possibilities are endless if we get a little creative! Follow us on Youtube to train with us every morning!
Having a stable night routine helps us get a better sleep … and we all know how important rest is for our health. On the other end, implementing a morning routine allows us start the day on the right foot! Now that we have more time on our hands, we can take the time to make a list of small tasks to do in the morning and at night, which will eventually become part of our daily routine.
– Open the curtains to let the natural light come in
– Drink a tall glass of water
– Take a cold shower (it wakes you up better than a coffee 12)
– Make a list of 3 tasks to be completed before noon (ticking things off a list make you feel productive and accomplished)
– Don’t reach for your cellphone at least 1 hour before going to bed (your device’s blue light greatly affects the quality of your sleep)
– Read a book or write in your journal
– Beauty routine: brush your teeth and your hair, apply some night cream
– Choose your outfit for the next day (it makes life a lot easier in the morning!)
The Internet is FULL of with delicious breakfast, lunch, dinner and snack ideas! Now’s the time to gather up all these recipes and get cooking in the kitchen. Who knows, you may become the new Ricardo … or Ricarda? (You can start off by reading my teammate Claudia’s article about her favourite breakfast recipe) 😉!
Spring is just around the corner, which means it’s time to spruce up your home before the warm weather hits! Clean every room from top to bottom, sweep and vacuum the floors wash the walls and the windows! Move your furniture around and get to all the nooks and crannies you don’t usually reach!