Public Apparition Application
The Montreal Alouettes take pride in being an integral part of the community. As part of our community outreach program, our players, mascots and cheer team members are available for a variety of community appearances.
The following guidelines will assist you with your appearance request:
- Player appearance requests must be received in writing no later than May 31st for the 2017 season
- Player appearances cannot be accommodated during Training Camp or during the playoffs (June and November).
- Cheerleader and mascot appearance requests must be received in writing at least 4 weeks prior to the event date.
- Parking must be available close to venue.
- Charity appearances are limited to two hours in length.
- Most appearances occur inside the Greater Montreal Area. However, should an appearance request be outside the GMA, accommodations and/or travel arrangements should be taken care of by the event organizer.
- Preference is given to events that include direct interaction with children, charity fundraisers, school perseverance and amateur football.
- Unless cleared by the Montreal Alouettes no athletic functions with physical risk.
- Community services are non-paid appearances.
- Business or promotional appearance fees are set at $325 per hour per player, $125 per hour per cheerleader and $100 per hour for the mascot.
- Use of Montreal Alouettes name, logos and trademarks and/or any advertising that implies the support or sponsorship of any event by the Montreal Alouettes or the CFL, must be approved in writing by the head office. Before promoting an appearance please check with the Community Relations Department for acceptable practices. Use of logos is generally not allowed. This policy applies to print, radio and television.
To request a player, mascot or cheerleader please fill out the following request form:
Completion of this form does not guarantee an appearance.