1. Fans will be treated in a courteous, professional, and respectful manner by all Montreal Alouettes staff members.
2. Our fans’ experience will not be disrupted by any unruly behaviour caused by others. Any upsetting behaviour should be reported to a security agent or Montreal Alouettes representative.
3. All fans entering Percival-Molson Stadium with bags or any other object that may have hidden contents are subject to search by a security agent.
4. For the security of all those in your section, the use of umbrellas are strictly prohibited within Percival-Molson Stadium.
5. For your security and the security of all other fans in your surroundings, flag poles are strictly prohibited in Percival-Molson Stadium. Flags not being held by poles, which do not obstruct other fans view of play, are tolerated.
6. In order to avoid possible injuries or other disturbances caused by accidental contact between the object and a fan, or between two fans reaching for the object in flight, it is strictly prohibited to bring or use any airborne objects in Percival-Molson Stadium. (Beach balls, frisbees etc.)
7. Due to the high decibel levels emitted by compressed air horns, which can impede neighboring fans` ability to enjoy the game, the use of such horns is strictly forbidden. (Plastic air horns are tolerated)
8. Fans entering Percival-Molson Stadium with alcohol, controlled or illegal substances and/or illegal drugs will be ejected without warning, and could be subject to fines and other legal action.
9. All hard-sided coolers, cans, glass bottles and food are not permitted in Percival-Molson Stadium.
10. The use of laser pointers is strictly prohibited in Percival-Molson Stadium.
11. Fans must comply with security agents and all Montreal Alouettes representatives regarding stadium operations and emergency response measures.
12. Fans interfering with play in any capacity, including the throwing of objects on the field, going onto the field without proper permission, using a whistle, etc. will be ejected without warning, and may be subject to a fine and further legal action.
13. Game footballs are the exclusive property of the Canadian Football League. Any footballs making their way accidentally into the stands must be returned to any security agent or Montreal Alouettes representative.
14. In order to respect other fans and for your own security, we strongly suggest that our fans drink alcoholic beverages with moderation when they come to Percival Molson Stadium. Moreover, we suggest that you use public transit and the free STM shuttle service at your disposal to move around town on gamedays.
|Upcoming Games||Full Schedule|
|Thu 13/06/13||Hamilton||Montreal||7:00 pm EDT|
|Thu 20/06/13||Montreal||Toronto||7:00 pm EDT|
|Thu 27/06/13||Montreal||Winnipeg||9:00 pm EDT|
|Thu 04/07/13||Winnipeg||Montreal||7:00 pm EDT|
|Fri 12/07/13||Calgary||Montreal||7:30 pm EDT|
|Sat 20/07/13||Montreal||Calgary||7:00 pm EDT|
|Thu 25/07/13||Edmonton||Montreal||7:30 pm EDT|
|Thu 08/08/13||Toronto||Montreal||7:30 pm EDT|
|Sat 17/08/13||Montreal||Saskatchewan||4:00 pm EDT|
|Thu 22/08/13||BC||Montreal||7:30 pm EDT|
|CONNECT WITH THE #ALOUETTES|